▲Endos Roller Therapy
SW-220B Roller Endos cellulite removal treatment body shaping facial massager endos therapy machine
- body sculpting
- body slimming machine
- Lymphatic drainage
- weight loss machine
The innovative Compressive Microvibration method used within Endos pheres Therapy is the latest full body treatment on the market that allows you to target the areas of your body that you want to improve! The treatments are effective on the whole body, from your forehead to your feet, and tackle everything from cellulite reduction to muscle toning.
Muscle toning and relaxation
The system uses compression Micro vibration on the muscle as an active resistance and thanks to vibratory stimulation, is able to obtain an optimization of the muscle tone in the treated area.
The oscillatory action of the spheres determines the detachment of adipocytes responsible for the formation of the fibrous network that is due to the appearance of “orange peel” and disintegration of fat aggregates and fibrous septa, making them less sclerotic.This reduces blemishes and reshapes from early treatment.
Action on the Vascular System
The particular arrangement to “honeycomb” of vibrators organs on the cylinder, together with the micro-compression practiced on fabrics, produces a profound stimulation of vascular and metabolic level.
The fabric thus undergoes lifting that generate a “vascular gymnastics” thus favouring a major improvement of the microcirculation.
Action on the lymphatic system
The detail of the hand piece spheres movement with which it carries out the treatment, creates a “pump” effect, thanks to pulsed and rhythmic action induced by the sense of rotation of the cylinder.
This active thrust the lymphatic system, eliminating the excess toxic liquids, without causing any damage due to possible traction or skin aspirations.
Reduction of Pain
The compressive micro-vibrations with its rhythmic and pulsating action on the mechanoreceptors, creates a desensitization of the same producing the reduction / elimination of pain in a short time.Furthermore, the significant reduction of pain in the treatment of tissues with cellulite is translation of a marked improvement in metabolism and an important reduction of toxic substances in the body.
of 50 silicon spheres, generates low-frequency mechanical vibrations. This acts on improving local blood circulation and lymphatic
drainage, temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite. The treatment can be performed on the whole body . It is most commonly
used on the thighs, buttocks and upper arms.(stimulating blood flow, oxygenation and improving lymphatic drainage)
Cellulite occurs because of hypertrophy of fat cells and water retention. This is brought about by the presence of poor circulation. R6 reduces the appearance of cellulite by improving local blood circulation and smoothing the tissues of the problem areas.
Inefficient blood and lymphatic circulation can lead to discomfort. R6 reactivates local blood circulation and activates the lymphatic system to work correctly.
- ▲HIEMT/ Emslim Muscle Build&Fat Burn
- ▲Endos Roller Therapy
- ▲HIFU SMAS Face Body Vaginal System/Vmax/Lipohifu/Ultrashape System
- ▲Picosure Laser/ Q-Switch Laser System
- ▲Fractional CO2 laser/Vaginal tightening machine
- ▲SHR/OPT/Elight/IPL/RF/ND YAG multifunction beauty machine
- ▲808nm/Triple wavelength 1064nm 755nm 808nm diode laser machine
- ▲Q-switched ND yag laser
- ▲Fractional micro RF/thermo RF face lifting
- ▲Weight Loss System/Velashape/Cryolipolysis/RF Cavitation/Lipolaser/Shockwave RF
- ▲Plasma Pen Lifting/Plasma shower skin rejuvenation
- ▲Oxygen Jet/Facial spa/Hydro Facial Cleaning Series
- ▲Shockwave Therapy System
- ▲Spa Capsule/Vichy Shower/Infrared Cabin System
- ▲Derma Roller/Derma Pen
- ▲EMS/Non-needle/Micro-Needle Mesotherapy Series
- ▲PDT/LED Skin Care System
- ▲Body/ Skin Analyzer
- Far Infrared Pressotherapy For Ly2019-12-07
- Diamond Microdermabrasion2019-11-20
- Shockwave Therapy For Pain Relief2019-11-08
- LED Light Therapy Treatment2019-10-23
- Laser Hyperpigmentation Treatment2019-10-12
Add: Guangzhou City,China.